AssocDegClinSci, AdvDipNat, mNHAA
Sarah is a qualified Naturopath and brings great warmth and care to her practice aswell as expertise in Naturopathic Medicine, Herbal Medicine, Nutrition and Homeopathy. She uses a range of modalities that connect to the people in her care, including herbal, nutritional and homeopathic medicine, lifestyle and awareness practices, creative exercises and more.
Sarah's focus on holistic and natural healthcare brings her to work with many people with a range of symptoms and conditions in many areas, including
- Acute illness and convalescence
- Healthcare during stress, depletion and fatigue
- Lifestage and Family Wellness
- Children's Healthcare
- Men's Health and hormonal care
- Women's health and hormonal care
- Preconception and fertility
- Pregnancy and post natal care
- Immune and Respiratory Health
- Cleanses and Restorative Healthcare
Sarah has a particular affinity for paediatric healthcare and works with children and parents to recognise and support the unique and truly healthy nature of the child to come forward.
At the heart of Sarah's practice is her love of people and her dedication to your individual and greater wellbeing.
To book a consult with Sarah please contact:
M : 0431 862 472
E : firstname.lastname@example.org
0r fill out the form below: