B Soc Sci (Couns), Dip Breathwork
Eleanor is a counsellor, who specialises in breathwork; a conscious breathing practice that goes beyond talking therapy and the conscious mind. Breathwork allows true resolution of past traumas, and supports an individual to access insight and clarity into their life to create healing. Eleanor is devoted to supporting people seeking change, increased self-awareness, and who are seeking to feel inspired and happy in their lives. She is passionate about working with people towards healing.
Her experience includes:
- Relieving anxiety, depression and trauma including post-natal depression
- Resolving birth trauma and debriefing the transition to motherhood
- Supporting families and parents to create harmony and happiness
- Shifting relationship dynamics, especially intimate relationships
- Shifting procrastination, lack of motivation and/or addictive behaviours
- Integrating spiritual experiences into everyday life
“Its like a weight has been lifted that I didn’t even know was there. I feel so happy and so light. I can’t remember the last time I felt this was way. I didn’t know that things like this (Breathwork) existed”
“I've found the breathwork to be a profound space of sacred transformation. A powerful, yet gentle space, that has freed me from limiting decisions, and beliefs really easily”
"Each patient carries his own doctor inside him... We are at our best when we give the doctor who resides within each patient a chance to go to work."
To book a consult with Eleanor please contact:
M : 0422 097 808
E : firstname.lastname@example.org
0r fill out the form below: